Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
New Patient Information Form
Submit your registration information online securely prior to you visit by clicking here.
- New Patient Registration and Information Forms (Spanish)
Envie su informacion de registro en linea de forma segura antes de su visita haciendo clic aqui.
- Patient Financial Policy
- Patient Financial Policy(Spanish)
- HIPAA Acknowledgment of Receipt
- HIPAA Acknowledgment of Receipt(Spanish)
- Authorization to Disclose Medical Information
- Authorization to Disclose Medical Information(Spanish)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors.
If you have been referred to us by a physician, be sure to bring the referral with you on your first visit. Also, if you are coming to us for a second opinion, make sure you bring any reports and/or xrays from the first doctor. Original xrays or MRI films are preferred over computer discs. We look forward to your first visit.